- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENT AT DISNEY FOR MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE NOT SHOWING UP TO THE GAME. THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. DISNEY PUBLICITY….CALL ME. EMAIL ME. WE NEED TO CHAT.
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY DISGUST AT STAN VAN GUNDY FOR THINKING THAT GETTING A HAIR CUT AND USING VOLUMIZING MOUSSE WOULD HELP HIS TEAM BEAT THE LAKERS. THUG OF THE WEEK!
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY FEAR OF THE KOBE BRYANT UNDERBITE. WHEN THAT BOTTOM JAW STARTS TO JUT OUT, YOU KNOW IT’S OVER FOR YOU. HE’S ON FIRE. JUST RIDE THE STORM, ORLANDO, JUST RIDE THE STORM. YOU’RE USED TO IT WITH ALL THOSE HURRICANES YOU DEAL WITH. IT’S VERY SIMILAR. IT HITS YOU WITHOUT MUCH NOTICE, AND YOU’RE LEFT PICKING UP THE PIECES WONDERING HOW IT ALL HAPPENED.
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE GRATITUDE TO LUKE WALTON FOR HONESTLY BEING A DIFFERENCE MAKER TONIGHT. THE GAME WAS NECK AND NECK AND LUKE HONESTLY TURNED IT UP A NOTCH FOR THE LAKERS 9P WOW. NUF SAID.
- LAMAR – THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TWO “AND 1′S” TONIGHT…THEY WERE SPECTACULAR B/C THEY SHOWED TOUGHNESS & DEDICATION ON YOUR PART, WHICH IS RARE (UNLESS YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT LAMAR’S STOMACH TOUGHNESS & DEDICATION TO TWIZZLERS)
- LAKER BIGS: PAU – YOU DEFENDED DWIGHT HOWARD SO WELL, TAKING THE CHARGE AND COMBINING WITH BYNUM FOR SOME TOUGH PAINT WORK DOWN LOW – 56 POINTS IN THE PAINT WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE! AND YOU SLAM DUNKED IN TRAFFIC, WHICH I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE FROM YOU. BE AGRESSIVE, B-E AGRESSIVE UH! AND BYNUM WAS VERY CLOSE TO THAT DOUBLE-DOUBLE WE’RE ALL LOOKING FOR 9P-9R
- JOSH POWELL – YOUR NAME ISN’T SPOKEN AROUND L.A. TOO MUCH BRO, BUT MAD PROPS ON SINKIN’ THAT THREE-BALL WITH LITERALLY :01 SECOND LEFT….THAT WAS SERIOUSLY THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR ME FOR REALS.
- BIG D FROM THE LAKERS – 12 POINTS FOR DWIGHT HOWARD…THAT AIN’T NO SUPERMAN PERFORMANCE TO ME. FLY BACK TO METROPOLIS D-MAN.
- MOST POINTS BY A MAGIC TEAM MEMBER WAS 14…EEK. ON THE OTHER HAND….KOBE 40P-8R-8A
- POST-GAME INTERVIEWS WITH KOBE REALLY SHOWED THE LAKERS ATTITUDE…IT AIN’T OVER ‘TIL THE BOYS ARE RIDING THE LAKERS FLOAT IN THE PARADE. JUST FORGET ABOUT THE WIN AND MOVE ON AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED. (BUT SHHH, IT DID HAPPEN, AND IT WAS PRETTY!)
Posts Tagged ‘Superman
Tags: AND 1, andrew bynum, BLOCKED SHOTS, BOOM BOOM PAO, derek fisher, disneyland, DISNEYWORLD, dwight howard, Kobe Bryant, Lakers, los angeles lakers, LUKE WALTON, MICKEY MOUSE, MINNIE MOUSE, nba finals, orlando magic, PAO GASOL, POINTS IN THE PAINT, REBOUNDS, stan van gundy, staples center, STEALS, Superman
Tags: Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil, chris brown, ellen degeneres, Elvis, Eminem, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, John Mayer, LA Court, lauren conrad, lindsay lohan, lindsy lohan, not guilty, Portia de Rossi, saMAN Ronson, samanth ronson, Sarah Palin, Superman, the hills, the ronsons
Chris Brown walked into an LA court room on Monday afternoon 30 minutes late and plead “not guilty” to felony charges against him. His lawyers are trying to get a plea deal ready so they can avoid a court case.
Guess the intervention worked because yesterday Lohan confirmed that they are broken up and she is working on herself
The Ronson’s staged an intervention last week that was not about drugs but to rid Sam of Lindsay Lohan Sam’s mom claims Lindsay was doing drugs this past weekend and does everything for attention. Oh and that she cuts herself.
The Hills premiered last night and boy was it intense. Heidi and Spencer seem to be showing us how it ends, Lauren got teary eyed. I think she is a mess and pathetic
Eminem has dropped his new single and I love it. He name drops everyone from Jessica Simpson to Lindsay Lohan, saMAN Ronson, Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer, Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil, Superman, Elvis and Sarah Palin.