1. During the Tony Awards opening number on Sunday, reality whore Poison front man Brett Michaels was injured after a run-in with the set.
The Rock of Love star performed Nothin’ But a Good Time with the cast of Rock of Ages and as he left the stage, a descending set piece hit him on the head and knocked him to the ground.
According to Tonys spokeswoman Christina Stejskal, the rocker “missed his mark.” His injuries are unknown but he did not break his nose.
2. Last night Rihanna went to the Staples Center to watch the Lakers defeat the Magic in overtime, but was she cheering for the home team or her friend/boyfriend Andrew Bynum?
We first broke the story that the two of them were hooking up back in March, and even though Bynum claimed they were “just friends”, he’s the only man (other than Jay-Z) she’s been seen with since Chris!
3. With the leak of the photo of David Carradine’s body to the Thai press over the weekend, the speculation has begun.
Upon first glance, media outlets have reported that the image shows a lifeless Carradine hanging from the clothes bar in the closet with his hands and genitals bound – in what appears to be an “auto-erotica scenario.”
There are also fishnets covering his body, a piece of red lingerie lying on the bed and what appears to be Carradine wearing a wig.
Although the family is refusing to rule out a homicide, could this have been a self-sex act gone wrong??
4. The Hills star was reportedly “convulsively throwing up” due to the ‘torture’ she was subjected to on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!!
Heidi was diagnosed with a gastric ulcer, and has since left the hospital after being put on a round of antibiotics.
As both punishment and in order to redeem themselves to their fellow I’m a Celebrity… cast mates, Speidi spent one day and one night in a dark room with the bare essentials to survive – water, rice and beans.
A chatty cathy on the set of the NBC reality program has described the “punishment” as “the same as Guantanamo Bay.”
Although it is more than a little shady that NBC Alternative Programming VP, Paul Telegdy, described the treatment of Spencer and Heidi as torture!
“They are now going to be examined, and their value system utterly deconstructed …These people really are going to bare their souls,” Telegdy told Ryan Seacrest last week.
Spencer has given his current lawyer the boot because Pratt is claiming he was the one who convinced the two to stay, and has plans to sue the pants off NBC.
Although NBC are keeping mum over the whole “torture” debacle involving Speidi in Costa Rica, ITV, the production company responsible I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here, have released a statement in an attempt to put the rumors to rest.
ITV Studios, producers of the series, state that press reports at this time are untrue. ITV has been producing this format around the world for many years and the health of the celeb participants are of the utmost importance. A medic and a doctor are present at the location at all times for all participants. All allegations of the celebrities being deprived of food and water are completely untrue.
5. The raunchy comedy, The Hangover, raked in about $43.3 million this weekend, just shy of Up’s $44.2, which held the top spot again…
Nonetheless, that’s a helluva lotta money for The Hangover! Do we have another Wedding Crashers on our hands? And does this mean Bradley Cooper will finally be a star? Only time will tell!