If you’ve ever wondered about the power of technology, the impact of the internet, and the speed at which we are progressing as an information-soaked world, check out this video…it’s pretty crazy.
Posts Tagged ‘ipod
1. Flowers. The date to get free shipping offers has passed. But you can still find deals at 1-800-flowers.com and FTD.com, both of which have arrangements starting at $19.99 _ which can help offset the last-minute shipping costs. 1-800-flowers.com is also offering 30 Mother’s Day gifts for $30 until Saturday.
2. Chocolate. Inexpensive chocolates can be found at drug stores and grocery stores of course, but for more discerning moms, Godiva is offering free brownies with an in-store purchase of $25, and a 10-piece treat bag with an in-store purchase of $45, through Sunday.
3. Brunch. Several chain restaurants are offering enticements for Mother’s Day brunchers. At T.G.I. Friday’s and McCormick & Schmick’s, moms will get a free desert. For Japanese cuisine-loving moms, Benihana is taking a different tack: Mothers will receive a complimentary signed souvenir photo taken with her personal chef. For after-brunch treats, TCBY will offer moms a free frozen yogurt and some Dunkin’ Donuts are giving out a free small latte.
4. Electronics. Through Saturday, Target is offering a free bath gift set worth $25 from Soap & Glory _ the lower priced line of Bliss spa founder Marcia Kilgore _ when you purchase one of three electronics: a $129 Kodak Zi6 camcorder, a $146 TomTom One 140 GPS system or a $146 8GB iPod Nano. Shoppers can decide if mom gets the gift set, the electronic, or both. A less-expensive choice for electro-savvy moms is a $10 digital-picture key chain that holds up to 50 pictures.
5. Perfume. Amazon.com is offering $10 off orders of perfume for $59 or more, including Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, through Saturday. Buy.com and PayPal are offering $5 off perfume purchases of $50 or more through Monday. Another option: Though known mainly for deals on clothing and accessories, off-price retailers such as T.J. Maxx and Filene’s Basement offer a wide variety of perfume at a discount.
1. Your first talk
2. The first kiss
3. When he introduces you as “my girlfriend”
4. The first morning after
5. Finding the nerve to say “I love you”
6. The first time you write “we” in an e-mail to your friends
7. The first time you fight and make up
8. That first trip together
9. The first time you grocery shop together
10. The first time he lets you control his car/remote/iPod
11. The moment you see a future with him
12. When you notice you are no longer primping for him
13. Going to the doctor together for the first time
14. When you care for something together
15. When you commit–we’re talking long-term commit–to each other