- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENT AT DISNEY FOR MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE NOT SHOWING UP TO THE GAME. THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. DISNEY PUBLICITY….CALL ME. EMAIL ME. WE NEED TO CHAT.
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY DISGUST AT STAN VAN GUNDY FOR THINKING THAT GETTING A HAIR CUT AND USING VOLUMIZING MOUSSE WOULD HELP HIS TEAM BEAT THE LAKERS. THUG OF THE WEEK!
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY FEAR OF THE KOBE BRYANT UNDERBITE. WHEN THAT BOTTOM JAW STARTS TO JUT OUT, YOU KNOW IT’S OVER FOR YOU. HE’S ON FIRE. JUST RIDE THE STORM, ORLANDO, JUST RIDE THE STORM. YOU’RE USED TO IT WITH ALL THOSE HURRICANES YOU DEAL WITH. IT’S VERY SIMILAR. IT HITS YOU WITHOUT MUCH NOTICE, AND YOU’RE LEFT PICKING UP THE PIECES WONDERING HOW IT ALL HAPPENED.
- I WANT TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE GRATITUDE TO LUKE WALTON FOR HONESTLY BEING A DIFFERENCE MAKER TONIGHT. THE GAME WAS NECK AND NECK AND LUKE HONESTLY TURNED IT UP A NOTCH FOR THE LAKERS 9P WOW. NUF SAID.
- LAMAR – THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TWO “AND 1′S” TONIGHT…THEY WERE SPECTACULAR B/C THEY SHOWED TOUGHNESS & DEDICATION ON YOUR PART, WHICH IS RARE (UNLESS YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT LAMAR’S STOMACH TOUGHNESS & DEDICATION TO TWIZZLERS)
- LAKER BIGS: PAU – YOU DEFENDED DWIGHT HOWARD SO WELL, TAKING THE CHARGE AND COMBINING WITH BYNUM FOR SOME TOUGH PAINT WORK DOWN LOW – 56 POINTS IN THE PAINT WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE! AND YOU SLAM DUNKED IN TRAFFIC, WHICH I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE FROM YOU. BE AGRESSIVE, B-E AGRESSIVE UH! AND BYNUM WAS VERY CLOSE TO THAT DOUBLE-DOUBLE WE’RE ALL LOOKING FOR 9P-9R
- JOSH POWELL – YOUR NAME ISN’T SPOKEN AROUND L.A. TOO MUCH BRO, BUT MAD PROPS ON SINKIN’ THAT THREE-BALL WITH LITERALLY :01 SECOND LEFT….THAT WAS SERIOUSLY THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR ME FOR REALS.
- BIG D FROM THE LAKERS – 12 POINTS FOR DWIGHT HOWARD…THAT AIN’T NO SUPERMAN PERFORMANCE TO ME. FLY BACK TO METROPOLIS D-MAN.
- MOST POINTS BY A MAGIC TEAM MEMBER WAS 14…EEK. ON THE OTHER HAND….KOBE 40P-8R-8A
- POST-GAME INTERVIEWS WITH KOBE REALLY SHOWED THE LAKERS ATTITUDE…IT AIN’T OVER ‘TIL THE BOYS ARE RIDING THE LAKERS FLOAT IN THE PARADE. JUST FORGET ABOUT THE WIN AND MOVE ON AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED. (BUT SHHH, IT DID HAPPEN, AND IT WAS PRETTY!)
Posts Tagged ‘andrew bynum
Tags: AND 1, andrew bynum, BLOCKED SHOTS, BOOM BOOM PAO, derek fisher, disneyland, DISNEYWORLD, dwight howard, Kobe Bryant, Lakers, los angeles lakers, LUKE WALTON, MICKEY MOUSE, MINNIE MOUSE, nba finals, orlando magic, PAO GASOL, POINTS IN THE PAINT, REBOUNDS, stan van gundy, staples center, STEALS, Superman
1. SINGLE GAL!!! Rihanna reportedly left her ex boyfriend known as the “love god” in Barbados to meet up with NBA baller Andrew Bynum in Los Angeles. MTO reported just yesterday that Rihanna was back with and seeing ex boyfriend Negus but now it seems as though a girl Rhi Rhi is back in the states and out with our boy Bynum of the lakers. Over the weekend the two were spoted in Beverly Hills and it seems as though things are heating up for ri on the romantic tip.
2. American Idol winner, David Cook’s brother, who had been battling brain cancer for several years, passed away on Saturday. Adam Cook was 36 years old.
3. On Saturday night during her concert in Connecticut, our girl Britney Spears, got bum-rushed on stage by a crazed fan who tried to dance with her during her performance of ‘womanizer”! A video of the incident will be posted on the blog. Around the 2:15 mark you can see the fear in her face, she’s screaming, “get out of her ” and her hand is shaking.
hahah Poor Brit, but you have to admit after watching the video it is kind of funny !!! hahahah Ps… you can tell your lip singing brit.. didnt you learn? (video on perez hilton)
4. FINALLY!!!! Pink comes out! The singer exclusively tells – on the record! – the UK’s News of the World, “I’m not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it’s unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don’t believe in trends, I just believe in me.” Although Pink recently reconciled with her husband Carey Hart, but she says “I would also be just as happy with a new women. I’m not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours.”
go head girl…
5. hahah At fridays concert in philidelpa, Lady Gaga shows her fans her VA JJ. She said she felt bad for bailing on her fans and wanted to do something “extra”, saying that her show is already too long and too expensive so she showed the crowd her vagina! hahaha
1. So the gay marriage circuit is back in effect in tinseltown. Miley Cyrus, Heidi Montag and Britney have all come out, no pun, and said they support people doing whatever makes them happy.
2. Lindsay Lohan is taking Eminems advice. According to inside sources she has been talking to Kellan Lutz from Twilight and 90210. Good
3. X17online can exclusively report that Rihanna went on a date last Friday – her first since Chris Brown – with the Lakers’ Andrew Bynum!
The couple dined at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. When they left together, a witness reports that they looked “very couple-y, sitting real close to each other in the car.”
Seems like both Chris and Rihanna have moved on, but at least Rihanna’s trading up with a hot NBA player!
4. TMZ – Jamie Foxx has been sued by a guy who got severely injured on a Vodka display and claims his dream to become a brain surgeon has been put on ice.
Here’s the lowdown. Foxx hosted a party in 2007 at Social in Hollywood. William Presler he was hired to work the bar — made completely of ice.
In the suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Presler claims drunk guests dropped their drinks around the bar and glass shattered everywhere.
At the end of the party, Presler says he slipped, fell and landed on the shattered glass, severely injuring himself. He needed 170 stitches to repair the damage to the severed nerves in his left hand.
Presler says he obtained a neuroscience degree and was forced to abandoned his career to become a brain surgeon due to the damage in his left hand.
5. Kim Kardassian Thinks Being Called A BBW Is Offensive: UsWeekly had spread on Forever 21′s new plus-size line which mentioned her and how she liked it because “It’s for a curvier girl that loves fashion.” THIS IS WHAT KIM HAD TO SAY: I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.
I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I’m very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a “fuller-figured woman” of extra large proportions is a little offensive.
SHE’S A SIZE 2!! WTF!.. NOOOOOOOO! ‘